cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: comments added to wiki proposal
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2002 12:16:42 GMT

On Saturday, November 23, 2002, at 02:35  AM, David Crossley wrote:

> I wonder if it would be even better to just expand the main list
> so that each item became a section heading with manual numbering.

Good idea. Ok, I did this for the first three issues, adding lines in
between for some clarity. I think it's a lot better with all of our
ideas now combined...

If you agree, I'll modify the rest in a similar fashion.

I think we also need to rewrite the page into a proposal (on its own
page), e.g.

What-Why-When-Where-How, that is
- What
   Describe what Forrest is
- Why
   Describe benefits of transition
- When
   Propose a schedule
- Where
   Describe how it will impact the cvs (or not), e.g. give options
- How
   Describe the steps involved and their implications/outstanding issues

Diana