cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From "Andy Lewis" <...@ascii27.net>
Subject Re: Documentation Format... (manpage prototype at the wiki)
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:32:42 GMT

What you put up was a great start...I played with it a bit, added some stuff, moved stuff
around,
took stuff back out, and ended up saving a modified version that isn't too different from
your
original, but does have a couploe fo changes. Let me know what you think.

--
"The heights of genius are only measurable by the depths of stupidity."