cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: comments added to wiki proposal
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:27:47 GMT
On Thursday 21 November 2002 11:52, Diana Shannon wrote:
>. . .
> Question: Is there a more efficient way to organize comments about issue
> items/bullets? I find it difficult to follow a thread (on a single
> page!) with so many internal links/jumps to other notes.

It is indeed hard in this way.

Maybe footnotes that are questions should be posted here, quoting the wiki
text?

In this way the list is the "discussion in the room" and the wiki is the
"whiteboard" reflecting the current agreed-upon state with additional notes.

Once questions are answered, the outcome would be wikified as
footnotes or changes to the document.

-Bertrand