cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: One-page documentation plan?
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:04:33 GMT
Thanks for the comments and support Andy!

> ...I couldn't get this kind of response when I had
> 16 developers who actualy worked for me! This is cool!

It is definitely. I'm spending lots of efforts in my consulting work to
convince people to use Open-Source development principles and tools for their
internal projects too. Working in an open way is obviously the way to go.

> There are multiple types of refernece docs to be accomodated though....

Yes thanks, I have added your comments to the wiki page for reference.

> ...man pages (need a good name for these, or just agree to adopt the Unix
> term)...

Right. At least one person that I spoke to about this was thinking that we
would be publishing docs in the *manpage text format* instead of XML/HTML, so
we should maybe call them "reference pages" to avoid any confusion.

-Bertrand