cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [FYI] ExploringTheLogs - how to make sense of the Cocoon logs
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 16:50:42 GMT
On Thursday 07 November 2002 17:28, Diana Shannon wrote:
>. . .
> It will be a lot easier if we had a comprehensive grammar to go from
> wiki docs direct to document-v11.
>. . .

Writing an XSLT transform to extract structure from wiki text shouldn't be
hard. I don't have time to try right now but the HTML generated by JSPWiki is
very predictable, with the page contents included in a <TD CLASS="PAGE">.
Using a pipeline that starts with HTMLGenerator should do the job
nicely.

> . . .I'd say if docs are deserving, they should move to the cvs asap...

No problem if you want to go ahead. I'd suggest clearly marking moved wiki to
let people know.

>. . .Should deserving candidates be proposed on:
>    http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonDocsDrafts
>. . .

That was my idea. There are some pages mentioned there but I think only
"ExploringTheLogs" could be a real candidate now. And it hasn't been much
tested yet, I put it up a few hours ago...OTOH there are probably much more
pages that deserve to move, if you dig deeper in the wiki.

-Bertrand