cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: comments added to wiki proposal
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2002 07:35:36 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Diana Shannon wrote:
> >. . .
> > I don't think my suggestion is optimal. It makes it a bit more cluttered
> > to edit and to read.
>
> I modified it slightly so that comments stand out better.
>
> At some point we might want to ask the JSPWiki people to implement something
> better, like an "inline notes" markup element that would be displayed in a
> different color and would not break numbering.

Thanks Diana and Bertrand, you are right - inline comments
are better and that will leave footnotes for some other use.

I wonder if it would be even better to just expand the main list
so that each item became a section heading with manual numbering.

This section started life as "Outline of requirements and issues".
Now that it is taking shape, it is time to re-organise.

--David