cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Forrest to build Cocoon docs
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 01:57:43 GMT
Diana Shannon wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>
> > Another week has gone by and still no-one is interested
> > in discussing this issue.
>
> Sorry, David. I'm very interested.

Sorry from me. I think that i became a little frustrated ...
... should have left out the "interested in" bit. I know that
you and others are.

> I'm halfway through a trial run of
> the process (using existing release cvs) and will report
> back here with
> files/links/impressions later today.

Do you mean a trial run of Forrest itself? You will be pleased.

Or do you mean a trial run of our old doc10-to-doc11
transition process of Cocoon CVS? We need to fix this.
The old Forrest scratchpad is broken. Nicola Ken has been
working on xml-forrest/src/resources/convert/* and we need
to put the old Cocoon stuff in there.

> I'm also available to make the transition happen asap.

Brilliant. I can help out a little too.

> Thanks to you and the Forrest team for your first-rate work!

Ditto.

--David