cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Ann] Documented the Pipeline "expires" parameter
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:27:19 GMT

On Sunday, October 13, 2002, at 11:15  AM, Ivelin Ivanov wrote:

> There have been quite a few additions to the documentation lately.
>
> When is the next live site update planned to happen?

I'll update later this week. Ivelin, you can save me considerable time
by making sure all your cvs doc commits go to *both* HEAD and release
branches, ok? If the content or doc relates to one cvs version only,
then simply flag it as such, like "cocoon 2.1 only" etc. like we did for
your XMLForm How-To.

Thanks.

Diana