cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Getting rid of the table-based layout
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:56:25 GMT
Tony Collen wrote:

> *Huge* RT:
>
> Has anyone thought of getting rid of the table-based layout in favor of
> something that uses all CSS and super basic XHTML? Would this be welcome
> at all?  I'd hate to see the nice "panel" navbar go away, but it's
> possible to do that with CSS, too.  Maybe get rid of all the offending
> there's a consensus that it would be useful.

There is some intention to move the Cocoon documentation to the Forrest
format: http://xml.apache.org/forrest/ - while it isn't XHTML+CSS, we
tend to believe that it is better than the current xml.apache.org look&feel.

So if you feel like working on this, please don't hesitate to come over.

Regards,

</Steven>