cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Forrest to build Cocoon docs
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 05:35:11 GMT
On Friday 01 November 2002 05:02, David Crossley wrote:
>. . .
> I have been wondering for some time if Wiki would
> be a good way to develop a proposal. Perhaps a mix
> of cocoon-docs discussion and Wiki would work.
>. . .

I think so. One may ask on the list about changing some part of the proposal
that resides on the Wiki and, once agreement is reached, do the changes on
the wiki.

Using the whiteboard metaphor, the list would be the talk that's going on in
the room and the wiki would be the whiteboard itself.

-Bertrand