cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Forrest to build Cocoon docs
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 04:02:16 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Diana Shannon wrote:
> > David Crossley wrote:
<snip/>

> >> We know that there are
> >> varied issues that needed to be addressed. Those issues
> >> will only be discovered over time.
> >
> > But there are many issues we can discuss right now!
> > Why can't we draft
> > a proposal of how we'd do it right now?
>
> IMHO, Let's get started.
>
> Vadim

Yes, let us get the proposal happening.

Thinking along the lines of Bertrand Delacretaz:
 "Using the Wiki for concepts and design"
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=103607167811513

I have been wondering for some time if Wiki would
be a good way to develop a proposal. Perhaps a mix
of cocoon-docs discussion and Wiki would work.

Another way would be a document in CVS plus the
cocoon-docs mailing list. Whichever way, we need
a document at the end of the process.
--David