cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Cocoon Documentation Wiki
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 09:11:56 GMT

On Wednesday, August 7, 2002, at 12:04  AM, David Crossley wrote:

> I think that we should set up some guidance principles
> on the About page. Otherwise i foresee a lot of un-necessary
> duplication of content and difficulty with merging content
> back into xdocs.

Why don't we simply transform all current xdocs to a wiki grammar and
copy them to the wiki and let them live there. I'd also break up the FAQ
sets into individual FAQ pages. That way at least the existing structure
of some of the better docs might serve as "shining" examples for others.
Is there a way, Steven, to batch add these transformed files to the wiki
without iterating through the online form?

Also, let's add some info on the wiki, to make it clear that that Apache
has a license to use/revise/distribute the result, ok? In other words,
that this content is not copyrighted by outerthought...

-- Diana