cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: printable docs
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 07:01:20 GMT
> From: Geoff Howard [mailto:ghoward@crosswalk.com]
>
> The cocoon site has horrible printing characteristics (the pages get
> truncated on the right because of the width of the table.) at
> least in IE.
> Any ideas on improving this?  Is changing the html layout an option?
> Providing a printable link?

The answer to all these issues is the Forrest project, but there is some
work needed to make it used for Cocoon docs.

But I am remembering that there were a printable skin for Cocoon docs
somewhere, which was never used. If it's up-to-date then making a printable
link will be as easy as creating a new pipeline in the docs sitemap to
render the docs without menus and using that printable stylesheet.

Konstantin