cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <ghow...@crosswalk.com>
Subject RE: Generator How-To
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:28:03 GMT
Finally, draft 3.  I've got the final example with most of the code (even
tested it) but no discussion yet.  There are now enough truth claims in here
that I would love comments from anyone who could point out factual errors.
I have written many and corrected any I have seen.  I'm most suspicious of
the Avalon/Excalibur/Cocoon Container relationships as it's a huge subject
and not very well documented to date.  I did read the free chapter of
Carsten and Matthew's book and would love for anyone who has forked over the
money for the real deal to let me know if this tuturial should reach for
less given the existence now of this book and others like it.  Specifically,
the promised chapter from a developer's perspective probably covers all this
and much more.

Feel free to put this in CVS - I don't know the process here.  Should I
submit it via bugzilla to do this?  Diana?

Geoff