cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <ghow...@crosswalk.com>
Subject RE: Generator How-To
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 19:17:32 GMT
Thank you, Diana.  On your input, I've contacted John off-list.

As I've begun work on this, I think I'm realizing that this would be better
as a tutorial, or an addition
to the Extending Cocoon section of the existing docs.  Would you like me to
send a copy of draft I've worked up so far for your evaluation of it's place
and usefulness?

Geoff