cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <ghow...@crosswalk.com>
Subject Generator How-To
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 21:23:58 GMT
After giving a long winded response to a question about writing your own
generator, I've started working on a "How-To Write A Custom Generator" based
on my experience of doing two or three over the last few months.  Before I
get too far into it:
- is anyone else working on this already
- are there any abandoned drafts lying around
- has anything drastic been happening to the docs structure that I should
take into account (I have made a few references to the Extending Cocoon docs
and Performance Tips, and Avalon primer so far)
- do you share my view that this is a need?

Geoff Howard