cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Source vs. Generator
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 13:31:08 GMT

On Thursday, July 4, 2002, at 04:03  AM, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Seems like this explanation is a good candidate for an xdoc. Where
> should it be better located : in user concepts, or developper concepts ?

For now, let's start with an xdoc in users/concepts.

Down the road, IMHO it should be relocated. I just raised the visibility
of Gerhard's proposed TOC for a refactored guide. It's now an xdoc
(src/documentation/xdoc/plan/proposed-toc.xml). This means refactoring
existing core documents of all three current guides: CTWIG, user, and
developer into a single doc. More on this soon.

Why don't you check out the TOC and find a place for it? If there's no
obvious location, please patch as necessary. And remember also to update
the release branch. As we are close to release, as of last night, both
branches were synced (as far as xdocs). Please note I still have work to
do (e.g. properly flagging all 2.1 docs, etc.)

Thanks for the great addition!

Diana