cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: avoiding convoluted Cc mess (was: Re: Source vs. Generator)
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 09:57:08 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>Help. We are going to end up with a massive mess of Cc email
>back and forth between -docs -dev -users. This concern was
>raised by various people during the original vote on -dev.
>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=102068666400002
>
>So how are we going to deal with this.
>
>Sorry Sylvain, not trying to admonish you. It is just that
>yours was the first occurrence.

No problem. I cc'ed as the thread started on cocoon-dev and is more
docs-relevant.

Here are some simple rules that should allow us to limit cross-posts :
- we should make the assumption that all developers are also subscribed
to dev,
- any docs-related thread either on -users or -dev should be moved to
-docs. The original list isn't cc'ed, but a short reply indicating the
thread move should be sent.

How does this sound ?

Sylvain

--