cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Damioli <cdami...@apache.org>
Subject Content-Length header
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 15:14:09 GMT
Hi,

I recently noticed that, at least for 2.1.x and 2.2.x, after any request
processing, Environment.commitResponse() is called which has the side
effect to compute the actual response body size and then set the
response content length.
While this is perfectly fine for GET requests, it's obviously useless
for OPTIONS and even wrong for HEAD requests.

Looking at code, an immediate workaround is to disable output buffering
but it's not satisfying.

Did someone encountered the same issue ?

I don't know exactly how to solve this without breaking legacy behaviour.
Any thoughts ?

Regards,

--
Cédric Damioli