cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: error in jetty with 3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 15:39:12 GMT
On 12/02/2016 16:02, Hans-Heinrich Braun wrote:
> i have a cocoon application which i used already some time.
> When i tried to reinstall it and tried to start it with jetty:run i
> get the following error.:

Hi,
I have just fixed some problems with published SNAPSHOT artifacts.

I have just re-generated an empty Cocoon 3 block with

mvn archetype:generate \
     -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.cocoon.archetype-block \
     -DarchetypeArtifactId=cocoon-archetype-block \
     -DarchetypeVersion=3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT \
     -DgroupId=com.mycompany \
     -DartifactId=mysite \
-DarchetypeRepository=https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

then

cd mysite
mvn jetty:run

and it worked flawlessly.

I have noticed troubles in building Cocoon 3 source with JDK 8, so I had
to switch to JDK 7.

HTH
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/