cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Update Cocoon 2.1.13-dev dojo up to 1.9.3
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 14:47:29 GMT
On 03/03/2014 15:40, Reynaldo Porras García wrote:
> Thanks Francesco for merging changes, I'll be performing the
> investigation for sure. Before the merge I found issue and I have the
> fix for it, it looks like it was unfinished work. I guess I should open
> an issue on Jira to upload the patches when I them ready, shouldn't I?

It sounds nice: if you haven't before, please download, fill and submit
an ICLA [5] (read also [6] for more information), so that your
contributions are covered even from a legal point of view, thanks.

Regards.

[5] http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
[6] http://cocoon.apache.org/1273_1_1.html

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PPMC
http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/