cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reynaldo Porras GarcĂ­a <rpor...@agssa.net>
Subject Update Cocoon 2.1.13-dev dojo up to 1.9.3
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 23:28:47 GMT
Dear cocooners,

I am working on upgrading a app for a client. We have found issues with
recent browsers and dojo 0.4.3 which comes in cocoon. I am working on
updating dojo to it latest version 1.9.3 which the latest available.

I know there was some work going to update cocoon 2.1 to use dojo 1.1.1
[1] long time ago. I am looking at the branch [2] and the work looks
promising. I am planning to use that branch to move dojo up to 1.9.3.
But I see the branch is behind current development branch[3]. Is it
possible to add merge changes from current development branch to the
dojo branch?

Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks,

Best Regards,