cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jos Snellings <jos.snelli...@upperware.biz>
Subject COCOON3-126, xslt cache
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 09:19:59 GMT
Hi Francesco et al,

I proposed a patch for COCOON3-126, on the configurability of using an LRU
cache for
xslt transformations. I am not too happy with it though.

I would like to have a member function to set "isCacheEnabled", or to set
this at setup.
However, the resource is loaded in the constructor.
Would it be better to add a boolean "isCacheEnabled' to a constructor,
leaving the default
to "yes"?

What do you think?

Kind regards,
Jos

--
We should be careful to get out of an experience only the wisdom that is
in it - and stay there, lest we be like the cat that sits down on a hot