cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Your Gump Build(s)
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 07:43:50 GMT
On 02/07/2013 09:34, David Crossley wrote:
> Reminder to the Cocoon project:
>
> We have a number of Gump builds:
> See http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata/project/
> for the "cocoon" entries.
>
> For example, the output from the vmgump machine is here:
> http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/cocoon3/
> and
> http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/cocoon/ for c2.2
> (IIRC then cocoon-2.1 is "packaged" rather than built.)
>
> The metadata for each Cocoon "project" probably
> needs some care and attention from us.

Hi David,
I am not familiar with Gump at all, but at least for Cocoon 3 [1] and
Cocoon 2.1 [2] we have Jenkins jobs defined.

I don't think we still need Gump, at least for C3 and C2.1 (and we might
define a job on Jenkins for C2.2 as well), right?

WDYT? Should we safely remove cocoon entries from Gump? How could this
be done?

Regards.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Cocoon%203.0/
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/Cocoon%202.1.X/