cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Your Gump Build(s)
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 07:42:30 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> Reminder to the Cocoon project:
>
> We have a number of Gump builds:
> See http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata/project/
> for the "cocoon" entries.
>
> For example, the output from the vmgump machine is here:
> http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/cocoon3/

At the moment Cocoon3 is failing with a complaint
that seems to be related to FOP.
See http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/cocoon3/
and follow the link to "cocoon-optional" (which the other
cocoon parts depend upon). Then follow the link to
the "build_cocoon3_cocoon-optional" output which has the detail.

-David