cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Miguel <miguel.valen...@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: Doubt about file upload in Cocoon 2.2
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 09:43:20 GMT
Hi Alfred

Thanks for your answer, but class
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.multipart.MultipartParser execute the method
parseFilePart when a file is upload on cocoon application and in this
case the parameter contentLength is used to manage the check about limit
of size of file and after create RejectedPart object, so to reject of file.

I understand for yo answer that parameter "contentLength" is not
reliable, is it?

On the other hand, if parameter "contentLength" is not reliable and it's
necesary read from request stream, it would be possible read until
maxUploadSize, so stop when process of drain the data arrive until the
limit established by parameter maxUploadSize

Thanks Alfred.