cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.1.x] Code freeze and start of the release process (was Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing 2.1.12)
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 16:37:26 GMT
On 11/03/2013 11:18, Cédric Damioli wrote:

> Le 11/03/2013 11:12, Francesco Chicchiriccò a écrit :

>>> I'll do this on Monday.
>>
>> I cannot download almost any file (but some .asc) from the given
>> location: 403 Forbidden
> ouuups, sorry
> This should be better now.

I was able to
  1. download all files
  2. check ASC signatures and MD5 / SHA1 hashes
  3. (either for zip and tar.gz) extract src, try to build and got
message about missing dependencies
  4. (either for zip and tar.gz) extract deps, successfully build, run
and browse samples

If this was a formal vote, I would have given my +1
Nice job!

Looking forward for the actual vote.
Regards.

--