cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.1.x] Code freeze and start of the release process (was Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing 2.1.12)
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2013 11:36:10 GMT
On 08/03/2013 20:28, Cédric Damioli wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just uploaded the release material at
> http://people.apache.org/~cdamioli/cocoon/
>
> Before starting a formal vote, could some of you download and test the
> files (signatures, installation, samples, ...) ?

I'll so this on Monday.

> I saw some broken samples, all related to some external sources (RSS
> feeds, SOAP servers, ...). I don't know if this may be considered
> blocker for the release.

I don't think so...

> BTW, how could I have write access on the wiki ? Who are administrators ?

A while ago [2] we set up with Infra some security for our wiki: if you
want write access you need to be enlisted as contributor in [3]; any PMC
member can also be added to [4] thus becoming administrator.

Please tell me your username and I will add it to [3] or [4], as you prefer.

Regards.

> Le 05/03/2013 11:18, Cédric Damioli a écrit :
>> Hi team,
>>
>>> Oooook, does this mean we can start rolling this long-waited 2.1.12??!?
>>> Cédric, are you ready?
>>>
>> Let's go !
>>
>> We are now in the process of releasing 2.1.12 in the next few days,
>> so please don't check anything in in the 2.1.x branch.
>> I'll try to follow [1] as much as possible.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Cédric
>>
>> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonReleaseHowTo
[2]