cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Damioli <cdami...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.1.x] Code freeze and start of the release process (was Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing 2.1.12)
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 19:28:03 GMT
Hello,

I just uploaded the release material at
http://people.apache.org/~cdamioli/cocoon/

Before starting a formal vote, could some of you download and test the
files (signatures, installation, samples, ...) ?
I saw some broken samples, all related to some external sources (RSS
feeds, SOAP servers, ...). I don't know if this may be considered
blocker for the release.

BTW, how could I have write access on the wiki ? Who are administrators ?

Best regards,
Cédric