cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Cocoon 2.1.12
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 07:24:19 GMT
C├ędric Damioli wrote:

> I've put the files at http://people.apache.org/~cdamioli/cocoon-2.1.12/
>
> Please check the files, build and run samples, and cast your votes.

+1 from me for cocoon-2.1.12-src.tar.gz MD5 8f86915b851df0405fa52dbe249bd3da

Thanks.

There are some small things that can be fixed after this release.
e.g. "Apache Software License" in deps/LICENSE.txt should be "Apache License".

Your key should get signed by someone else.

We could follow what Subversion does. The multiple signatures
would assist with that issue.
http://subversion.apache.org/docs/community-guide/releasing.html#tarball-signing

Also i see that rather than using a static KEYS file,
they link directly from their download page to the set of current keys.

Anyway, stuff for next time.

Thanks again.

-David