On 01/19/2013 02:23 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
Il 17/01/2013 10:23, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
On 14/01/2013 16:20, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
[...]
Can you please tell me how can I address block_A's sitemap from from block_B's sitemap?
I have used blockcontext:/ for this before.

This should work In the same way as in *servlet-service.xml, e.g. by replacing

blockcontext:/otherblock/BLA

with

jar:classpath:lib/otherblock.jar!/COB-INF/BLA

Hi, I just tried the above in another project but using it in the sitemap I get
java.net.MalformedURLException: invalid url: classpath:lib/api-0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar!/COB-INF/resources/xsl/intern-to-solr.xsl (java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: classpath)

I am trying to use a central module to store common xsl that I need both in cocoon and in my java code.

Hi Thorsten,
sorry for the delay, I am quite busy in this period on other projects.

Anyway, I'll try to check and get back asap to you.

Hi Thorsten,
I was finally able to make all needed checks and the good news is that everything is working as expected.
From the error message you report above I guess that you are not using the very latest C3 SNAPSHOT artifacts.

Anyway, I've updated the sample application [1] with some description about how to run and what you get [2].

HTH

Thank you very much, the problem was indeed in the older snapshot.

salu2
--
Thorsten Scherler <scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/