cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Damioli <cdami...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing 2.1.12
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 21:55:14 GMT
Hi all,

It seems there remains only one open issue, COCOON-2333, related to
dependencies upgrade.
David, Francesco, others, are we ok with current dependencies ?
Some dependencies are obviously not on their latest versions, but IMHO,
trying to upgrade all jars would be too long, and users may still
upgrade one library if needed. What do you think ?

Best regards,
Cédric