On 12/20/2012 02:05 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
On 20/12/2012 13:45, Leonardo Miceli wrote:
Hello

On 12/07/2012 01:33 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
On 07/12/2012 13:09, Jos Snellings wrote:
In shorthand: What are the implications then?

(...)

Bottomline:
- "a block context" is addressable within the sitemap
  load resource from another block context is possible via 'classpath'.
  The root of every block is available on the classpath?

Everything should be working in the same way.

Can you please tell me how can I address block_A's sitemap from from block_B's sitemap?
I have used blockcontext:/ for this before.

This should work In the same way as in *servlet-service.xml, e.g. by replacing

blockcontext:/otherblock/BLA

with

jar:classpath:lib/otherblock.jar!/COB-INF/BLA

Hi, I just tried the above in another project but using it in the sitemap I get
java.net.MalformedURLException: invalid url: classpath:lib/api-0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar!/COB-INF/resources/xsl/intern-to-solr.xsl (java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: classpath)

I am trying to use a central module to store common xsl that I need both in cocoon and in my java code.

salu2
--
Thorsten Scherler <scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/