cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject Re: 2.12 Release: Additions to COCOON-2333 (list of current jars)
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 17:11:37 GMT
On 2013-01-21 9:40 PM, David Crossley wrote:
> Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
>> wrote:
>>> Was looking through the list of 2.1.12 jars, and notice that many of
>>> the jars are quite old.
>>> I also notice that my additions (sent 11 Dec) are not included.
>>> As explained by various people, the Java version limitation
>>> must remain. I re-reviewed the list at that time, changed the
>>> format of the notes, and noted the maximum version available
>>> for some of the dependencies.

Thanks David (and all the devs who are working hard to release 2.1.12)
-- I see you did add some of my additions to the list, and apologize for
missing those.

I also appreciate the need for supporting legacy systems, and look
forward to continuing to incorporate newer jars and JDKs in the future.

View raw message