cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <>
Subject Re: 2.12 Release: Additions to COCOON-2333 (list of current jars)
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 16:48:09 GMT
On 20/01/2013 18:39, wrote:
> Was looking through the list of 2.1.12 jars, and notice that many of
> the jars are quite old.

> I also notice that my additions (sent 11 Dec) are not included.
> What are the plans to upgrade the jars before the 2.1.12 release?

the plans are the ones contained in the SVN link you've reported above:
consider that 2.1.12 will run on JDK 1.4, hence even JAR files must
comply with this.

I cannot find your additions "sent 11 Dec": would you mind to add these
as comment to COCOON-2333 in the format of the SVN link above, or -
better - as SVN patch? Thanks.

Francesco Chicchiriccò