cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BLOCKER] SQLTransformer bug 1594 - cause found
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 15:29:04 GMT
On 19/01/2013 17:38, kompromiss wrote:
> UPD: I added this:
>
> /    public String getAllText() {
>          return this.buffer.toString();
>      }/
>
> into the TextRecorder.java, and this:
>
> /    public String endTextRecording()
>      throws SAXException {
>          sendEndPrefixMapping();
>
>          TextRecorder recorder = (TextRecorder) removeRecorder();
>          String text = recorder.getAllText();
>          if (getLogger().isDebugEnabled()) {
>              getLogger().debug("End text recording. Text=" + text);
>          }
>          return text;
>      }/
>
> into the SQLTransformer.class. After that I recompiled
> cocoon-databases-impl-1.0.0.jar and cocoon-pipeline-impl-1.0.0.jar, and now
> it works - spaces are not trimmed in substitute and ancestor variables.
>
> Don't know, was it exactly right thing to do, but it works for now...

Hi,
nice catch! This could be even more interesting since 2.2 SQLTransformer
was also ported to C3 and might be affected by the same problem.

Please file an issue on JIRA, possibly referencing the original issue in
C2.1 (COCOON-1594), and the two mail threads you are referring to [1]
[2]. Then attach a patch with your fix: please remember to generate your
patch [3] against current SVN trunk [4].

Thanks!

[1]
http://cocoon.10839.n7.nabble.com/BLOCKER-SQLTransformer-bug-1594-cause-found-td28461.html#a57549
[2]