cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Fix for COCOON3-105
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 13:23:22 GMT
Il 17/01/2013 10:23, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
> On 14/01/2013 16:20, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>> [...]
>>>
>>> This should work In the same way as in *servlet-service.xml, e.g. by
>>> replacing
>>>
>>> blockcontext:/otherblock/BLA
>>>
>>> with
>>>
>>> jar:classpath:lib/otherblock.jar!/COB-INF/BLA
>>>

>> Hi, I just tried the above in another project but using it in the
>> sitemap I get
>> java.net.MalformedURLException: invalid url:
>> classpath:lib/api-0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar!/COB-INF/resources/xsl/intern-to-solr.xsl
>> (java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: classpath)
>>
>> I am trying to use a central module to store common xsl that I need
>> both in cocoon and in my java code.
>
> Hi Thorsten,
> sorry for the delay, I am quite busy in this period on other projects.
>
> Anyway, I'll try to check and get back asap to you.

Hi Thorsten,
I was finally able to make all needed checks and the good news is that
everything is working as expected.
 From the error message you report above I guess that you are not using
the very latest C3 SNAPSHOT artifacts.

Anyway, I've updated the sample application [1] with some description
about how to run and what you get [2].

HTH
Regards.

[1] https://github.com/ilgrosso/cocoon3EmptyProject/tree/COCOON3-105