cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BLOCKER] SQLTransformer bug 1594 - cause found
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 11:26:35 GMT
On 18/01/2013 07:16, kompromiss wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have this problem right now with cocoon 2.2 - swallowing spaces with
> substitution and ancestor variables.
> I've read about trimming text in class TextRecorder
> (org.apache.cocoon.transformation.helpers)
> Was the class TextRecorder in cocoon 2.2 fixed too?

Wow, that's an old thread from 2005!

I don't think that fix for mentioned issue [1] was applied to 2.2
basically because I don't think that 2.2 existed at that time.
However, I'd think that SQLTransformer in 2.2 did originate from latest
in 2.1, so I wouldn't expect that this issue is still there.

FYI, here's the latest 2.2.X SQLTransformer source code: [2]

HTH
Regards.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1594
[2]