cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From kompromiss <glass-he...@yandex.ru>
Subject Re: [BLOCKER] SQLTransformer bug 1594 - cause found
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 15:22:14 GMT
Francesco, thank you for your answer. This old thread is all I could find
about problem with sql transformer.
Later I've found another piece of information - now it's clearly about
problem with cocoon 2.2 - and from 2009:

http://www.junlu.com/list/59/462718.html

I've compared source code for two classes - TextRecorder and SQLTransformer
- from cocoon 2.1.11 and 2.2.0.

2.1.11 - There is function getAllText in TextRecorder, and SQLTransformer
uses this function.
2.2.0 - there is no such function in TextRecorder.

I use maven 2.2.1.

Excerpt from my pom.xml:
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>