cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] C3 tagging
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2012 17:57:15 GMT
Definitively +1

I think part is inherited by the history - at the C3 early days, it
was the time when maven-release-plugin didn't really work well and
everybody wrote his own rant-blog-post about it.

It looks like that today things have changed and maven-release-plugin
is no longer in his beta-so-far-from-stable status, so no reason why
to not update.

Many thanks in advance for taking care of it!
All the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi