cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] C3 tagging
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 10:25:15 GMT
Hi all,
I'd like to understand whether there is any particular reason behind the
way tags are created for C3 releases [1] by a dedicated script [2],
instead of letting the maven-release-plugin manage tags by following the
standard layout.

If there are no objections, I'd propose to empower the
maven-release-plugin for managing the whole C3 release process; I would
also like to update and move [3] to a dedicate page on the website.
All this to be proven and refined for upcoming 3.0.0-beta-1 release.

WDYT?

Regards.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/tags/
[2]