Hi,

Le 18/11/2012 18:35, Francesco Chicchiriccò a écrit :
Hi all (but Cédric in particular),
by looking at JIRA [1] it seems that quite a considerable number of issues have been fixed since 2.1.11 (31) even though some are still standing (11+2).

Following our recent discussion in another thread, I have some questions to Cédric (and other C2.1 devs, if there are...):

 1. Do you think that the the 13 outstanding issues can be moved to 2.1.13 or there are some that need to be absolutely included in 2.1.12?
3 of them were opened by myself before gaining committership. [1] [2] [3]
I could have closed them already, but was waiting for others' approval. I don't know if someone has something to say about them ...

The 10 others issues are more than 2 years old

There are also 74 issues with no "fix for" version (29 with a patch included) but affecting a 2.1.x version

We should maybe ask 2.1 users if there are particular issues they want to be fixed before cutting a 2.1.12 ?

 2. Is the release process clear to you? If not, who (maybe active in the past) can provide some hint?
Not really.
I think there was once a page written by Carsten describing the release process, but I can't find it anymore.

 3. Do you need any help in the release process? If so, who is available to help? I am, even though I don't remember pretty anything of C2.1...
Yes please
It would be great if 2 or 3 people other than me could try to run unit tests and run samples.
Almost 5 years after the 2.1.11, I also don't remember all blocks, it would be great to also have feedbacks from users of some specific blocks.

 4. Considering the questions above, when do you think we can start releasing 2.1.12?
Depending if we try to gather some feedbacks from devs and users or not, it could be quite fast, say in the next few days.
But 5 years after, we can afford one or two more weeks if needed

Thanks for info.
Regards.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON/fixforversion/12312903#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aversion-issues-panel

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2288