cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Releasing 2.1.12
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 17:35:08 GMT
Hi all (but Cédric in particular),
by looking at JIRA [1] it seems that quite a considerable number of
issues have been fixed since 2.1.11 (31) even though some are still
standing (11+2).

Following our recent discussion in another thread, I have some questions
to Cédric (and other C2.1 devs, if there are...):

  1. Do you think that the the 13 outstanding issues can be moved to
2.1.13 or there are some that need to be absolutely included in 2.1.12?

  2. Is the release process clear to you? If not, who (maybe active in
the past) can provide some hint?

  3. Do you need any help in the release process? If so, who is
available to help? I am, even though I don't remember pretty anything of
C2.1...

  4. Considering the questions above, when do you think we can start
releasing 2.1.12?

Thanks for info.
Regards.

[1]