Hi Javier,

I’m intrigued of course and I would like to know a little more about your demo project.  But I’m sure I don’t fully understand what is exactly the use case you solved.  I can perhaps explain how we use Cocoon (2.2) at my customer and you can explain what is the difference:

-          Search forms interfacing with XMLDB / Alfresco services / Custom Webservice(s) showing aggregated content  (http://lagivan.blogspot.nl/2011/11/dynamicreports-and-cocoon-integration.html)

-          Transforming XML content into DITA maps / topics with XSLT and use integrated DITA toolkit to generate NXP datasheets.  It’s a matter of previewing / generating and publishing the datasheet to Alfresco now. E.g. http://www.nxp.com/documents/data_sheet/PH3330L.pdf

-          Generate DITA content for automated translation into multiple languages

-          Data conversions between [CSV , XML, JSON, RDF, RDBMS, XMLDB]

-

I would argue that we’ve been able to almost do everything using the Cocoon framework but we also face time constraints to make the move to C3.  Back to my original question now ;-)

So you have some input which you transform and serve in different formats.   Can you shortly describe how this is done?  In fact we already use two different approaches (DITA toolkit and dynamic reports).  But I’m pretty sure you are taking a different approach.

Robby