cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Hunsberger <peter.hunsber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Caching improvement ( from: Cocoon presentation link and questions about new contributions)
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 15:26:12 GMT
Hi Javier,

ok, that makes sense now. In what seem like the distant past we talked
about a bunch of things that could be done to the C2 caching systems. I
haven't ever dug into what has been done with C3 so I can't really guess at
how any of that would apply, but if I was starting from scratch I'd be
giving some consideration to event driven cache invalidation and maybe even
using memcached.

Peter Hunsberger