cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Cocoon Get Together on ACEU 2012 Sinsheim (was Re: Cocoon presentation link and questions about new contributions)
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 09:08:03 GMT
On 10/11/2012 09:22 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
> On 11/10/2012 00:38, Javier Puerto wrote:
>> I hope to see you soon in the ApacheCon,
> Yep, me too: who's coming??? Chance to have a small Cocoon Get Together
> (or just a beer) there?

Hi all,

I was up to write a similar mail asking about a CGT.

We from codebusters.es will come in total 4 pers. Andy tries to come as
well and Simone and Francesco are there since they are speakers. Meaning
we have a pretty strong group and should get together to get some work
on cocoon done and directly commit it. ;)

codebusters.es is right now moving papers to be official sponsor for a
CocoonGetTogether on ACEU 2012 so that we could get some drink and food
for the hackathon.

What is the best day for everyone? I guess Monday 05.11 would be the
best day, or?

BTW 3 of us will fly in already on 1.11 and the 4th will come on the
4th. We booked a private house in the area and plan to see some sights
on the weekend. If somebody is interested in a private house I have some
contacts that still may have some space left, further if somebody is
interested to get a beer on the weekend before let us talk. ;)

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler <scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/