On 07/09/2012 13:40, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
Hi all,

we from codebusters.es need a release 2.2.1 for one of our client.

I applied some outstanding issue and for the 4 which are still open I am not sure since I do not have any test case to test and some are more wishes (like release). ;)

Thorsten,
this looks like a very nice news!

Is there any guideline I should follow to push out the release?

I've only found [1], clearly outdated (Daisy stuff, for example); if you think it's useful anyway you might also be interested in updating [2].

Naturally 2.1.x and 3 should as well be released ASAP, where I see the 2.1 less complicated since it is a maintenance release. However we lost a bit sight of doing an official c3 release and get a stable version out there.

IMO, for C3 we can still release a beta1-M1; I was actually waiting for COCOON3-100 to be fixed: I've reworked the proposed patch for fixing COCOON3-102 and can apply the same to COCOON3-100 as temporary solution.

Regards.

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/1199_1_1.html
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/site/cocoon-main-site/src/site/xdoc/1199_1_1.xml
-- 
Francesco Chicchiriccò

ASF Member, Apache Cocoon PMC and Apache Syncope PPMC Member
http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/