cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject release 2.2.1
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 11:40:53 GMT
Hi all,

we from codebusters.es need a release 2.2.1 for one of our client.

I applied some outstanding issue and for the 4 which are still open I am
not sure since I do not have any test case to test and some are more
wishes (like release). ;)

Is there any guideline I should follow to push out the release?

Naturally 2.1.x and 3 should as well be released ASAP, where I see the
2.1 less complicated since it is a maintenance release. However we lost
a bit sight of doing an official c3 release and get a stable version out
there.

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler <scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/