Hi Robby,

we did a lot of dynamic pipeline composition with C2 at a previous job. †Because of the way it works we did not try to generate any part of the sitemap dynamically. †My basic conclusion was that you'd need to replace some components of C2 but it would have been possible. †It was just easier to use request parameters to figure out what data to grab and what to produce and use the sitemap to classify the major categories for which we did this... †So we ended up with a fixed sitemap and a bunch of fixed major†categories. †Within each category you could dynamically vary the results to some extent.

Peter Hunsberger