2012/6/5 Thorsten Scherler <thorsten@apache.org>
On 05/28/2012 10:26 AM, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
Hello all,

I propose Javier Puerto as a new Cocoon committer and PMC member.

I counted only positive (>3 binding) votes.

Welcome Javier as new Cocoon committer and PMC member.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the direction of the project.

Since Javier is already an ASF committer we will now ask for the project karma for him.

Thanks to everybody, I will do my best as new Cocoon commiter and PMC. Last two weeks, I didn't have time for cocoon development but I expect to continue next week with the IncludeTransformer caching. Also I want to create a diagram with the current caching implementation so we can follow the current implementation easier.

Salu2

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler<thorsten.at.apache.org>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems